*

The mysterious world of MONICA CROESE

10.6.09

News


Hi there readers. At the moment i am very busy to start a webshop where you can buy postcards of my drawings. And in the near future my unique drawings and paintings as well. I'm also working on a project to make a book with my 'blood on the floor' images and poems. If that's finished and ready you can buy this book also in my webshop.

I want to write here on this blog about my art and/or poems, thoughts about life etc.... I hope you readers are patient because it will take awhile. But soon enough i want to do more on this blog than posting my art. I hope there is some interest in my activities on this space on the www. ;-)

Sweet greetz,





3 comments:

Caio Fern said...

hi ! your work is very good , this is the first time i have visited this blog , but i am waiting for more posts.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Hello Caio and welcome.
Thank you for your nice comment. More posts are coming.... :-)

Rachel said...

Danke für dein Dasein, ich komme gern wieder, mir gefallen deine Gedanken und Bilder...

al, Rachel