*

The mysterious world of MONICA CROESE

10.4.10

Art that circles the earth project

Shana Goetsch invited me for her Art that circles the earth project and i am more than happy to participate in this project. I sended her my first step and vice versa, she sended me hers. Shana has already received her package but unfortunately the package she had send me is stuck at the douane. I had to fill in a list in which i had to describe the content of her package and what it's worth (for taxes) so i hope that i finally will receive her package monday. You can follow our steps here.

8 comments:

Helmi said...

Hoi Momo Luna, we bezoeken dezelfde blogs. Daarom ook naar jouw gesurft. Ik ga je ook volgen!
groet, Helmi

Brian Sylvester said...

Momo,

This is an excellent concept, and I look forward to updates!

I hope your weekend is going well,
Brian

Manon said...

Can't wait to see what you'll be doing Monica!!
Hope your weekend was good, my friend!

shana goetsch said...

i can't believe you had to go through that much to get it...how did you describe it? "paper, with more glued paper" ...?

Lozzano said...

Take care and get well. Best wishes.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Hallo Helmi welkom op mijn blog. :-) Ik zal zo jouw blog ook bezoeken. Leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat.

Hi Brian, yes i like the concept as well and i can't wait to start and see what it leads us to.
I had better weekends but i'm happy your saturday was so good.

I can't wait either Manon. :-D

Thank you so much Lozzano, i'm feeling a bit better now.

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Lol Shana, i described it as a collage and that it was a gift. But i haven't receive it yet. :-( I hope for tomorrow. I don't understand why some packages are delivered without any delay and why some packages are going thru all this kind of stuff.
I sended Brian from inkpunk art 2 packages at the same day and the second package arrived 3 weeks (!) later and was stamped also on a later date. I thought the postoffice man had forgotten it, but maybe it had also to do with the douane or something.

Karin Bartimole said...

I just went over to her blog and took a peek - it looks like you guys are in for a fun process. I saw the previous round and it was gorgeous - what a fun project!!